You have a wide choice of land and see tours available on the island. Always look for certified tour guides which show their commitment towards the environment protection. We include details of such services on our website in order to be helpful to our clients, but we have no responsibility for the quality of these services. Here is a short list of land and see guides (not complete):
- Pioneer Journeys - Pat Turpin, Charlotteville, Tobago (868) 660-4327
- Renson Jack - Delaford, Tobago (868) 660-5175 (speciality: plants)
- William Trim - Goldsborough, Tobago (868) 660-5529 - fax 660-4097
- Newton George - (868) 660-5463 (specialty: birds)
- Harris Mc Donald - Store Bay - Tobago (868) 639-0513 - cell 759-0170 (forest tours and other)
- Peter Cox - Bon Accord - Tobago
Cell: +(868) 751 5822 +(868) 385 3909
- Alex Nedd - Pigeon Point Rd, Pigeon Point, Tobago http://www.tobagowaterholics.com/ +(868) 688 7669 (watersports and tours)
In your apartment brochures and magazines will inform you about all different type of tours available and give you some general information about Tobago.
In Tobago there are a lot of diving centres both for beginners or experienced, here is a short list (not complete):
- Extra Divers Worldwide
- R & Sea Divers Company
Toucan Inn, Old Store Bay Road, Crown Point
- Undersea Tobago
Coco Reef Resort, Crown Point
- www.shermansrental.com ph. n. 868-639-2292
- Thrifty ph. n. 868-639-8507 or 639-8062, Fax: 638-7756
- Auto Rentals, Crown Point Airport ph. n. 868-639 0644 / 868-639-0305
- www.tobagocarrental.com ph. n. 868-639-1543
- Peter Gremli Car Rental & Transport Service Ltd
Crown Point International Airport, Tobago, ph/fax 639-8400
A boat with a see-through glass bottom will take you from shore to the reef in just a few minutes. Tours start from Store Bay, Pigeon Point and Buccoo. There are two tours available: the first is a 2 hrs tour, from 10 am to 12 noon; the second a 5 hrs tour with BBQ on No-Man’s Land from 10 am to 3 pm. Just be on site half an hour before the tour departure and you can choose the boat and skipper which offers you the chance of this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- First stop: the coral reef
- Second stop: coral garden
- Third stop: the “Nylon Pool”. Here, they say, when you swim in its shallow, limpid and clear waters, you become 10 years younger!!
Well, it’s worth a try!!
- Fourth stop: No-Man’s-Land, an amazing stretch of white sand and crystal clear and warm sea, for those who join the BBQ tour.
Offshore fishing, coastal fishing, flyfishing; all of them available. You can catch Marlins, Swordfish, Sailfish, Dolphin (not the mamals), Wahoo, Tuna, Tarpon, Bonefish, Barracuda, Snapper, Kingfish, Grouper and much more...
- DILLON’S Fishing Charters - Crown Point - Tobago
Tel/Fax: 1 (868) 639 8765
Tel: 1 (868) 678 3195
- HARD PLAY Fishing Charters
13, The Evergreen, Auchenskeoch, Buccoo, Tobago
Tel: +868 639 7108 Fax: +868 639 7788
Cell phone: +868 682-FISH +868-682-3474
- Mt Irvine Bay Golf Course
- Tobago Plantation Golf and Country Club
MORE TOUR SERVICES
For more tour services see also:
You find gas stations in:
- Bon Accord (1)
- Carnbee (1)
- Plymouth (1)
- Roxborough (1)
- Charlotteville (1)
- Scarborough (4)